I do…

Weddings….. tis a thing of the season.  We attended one yesterday.  An outdoor wedding.  It was a little chilly but there was something magical about being outdoors under a covering of trees with the breeze blowing and the lush green back drop.  Don’t you always plan or re-plan your wedding when you are attending one?  I do.  Now that I have a better idea of what I like and of course the fact that styles have changed quite a bit in the past 10 years it would be so fun to plan all over again.  And this time it would definitely be a in an enchanting garden.
{images from marthastewart.com}

• jessica
    Commented on May 19th, 2008 at 4:00pm

oh goodness what a beautiful post!love wedding season :)

• la la Lovely
    Commented on May 19th, 2008 at 9:18pm

Thanks Jess! Weddings are fun!! Especially planning one :-)
    Trina xx

• Melissa Lewis
    Commented on May 19th, 2008 at 11:27pm

You are so right. I am coming up on my 5 year, but even still I think, oh I should have done this, or I wish they would have had that back then. But then… it really was just right.

Love those wedding rings:)

• aimee
    Commented on May 20th, 2008 at 9:36am

weddings are a snooz for everyone except the parents of the bride, and if its really a cheesy bride, she herself will no doubt make the day more miserable for everyone around her, in attempts to have the “best wedding” i think its all ballywhoo

My sister does not appreciate my notes to her, so this one, which is full of negativity is a test. Will she take it down, because she disagrees with the content? or will she have a free speech enviroment?

• la la Lovely
    Commented on May 20th, 2008 at 9:45am

Melissa, those rings are gorgeous..it would be so fun to just try them on. Although keeping one would be even more fun! Have a great day!
    Trina xx

• la la Lovely
    Commented on May 20th, 2008 at 9:48am

Dearest sister, I was just finishing up a letter to drop in the post for you…..I shant take down your comment even though I disagree. Some weddings are a bore that is true but some are eye candy. That is what I say.
    Your graduation present is still waiting!
    Trina xx

• aimee
    Commented on May 20th, 2008 at 9:57am

i am coming to town later today or tomorow, i don’t know which one yet. i will call you and let you know. of course it is going to be a quick pop in and out. Did you receive me letter yet?