The Rest of Gwyneth’s Place

The 3 pictures over the fireplace are a lovely set
What a chandelier!  And love the light injunction of pink.
simple & lovely
a dresser that was made into a vanity – clever!
I am waiting on a bed that is somewhat similar to this.  Now if I could only get that wallpaper!
Apple’s sweet room – again love the painted stool

Workout house for yoga & pilates – quite fabulous!
darling console that sits under a flat screen t.v. – great idea!
Ok, I couldn’t resist finding the rest of the images of the Paltrow-Martin beach home in the Hampton’s.  Thanks to Fifi Flowers for confirming the article was in the Nov. 07 issue of House & Garden.  To read the full article, which is full of design details and a few more pictures, click here.
I love everything about this house!  Isn’t that powder room fabulous and gorgeous.  And the little lavender children’s stool is what just makes the room, if you ask me!  In the article it is said that, “her aesthetic might best be described as minimalist with a feminine twist.”  And she believes, “a cool palette is more serene.”  Speaking of minimalist I can tend to be a little cluttery so I love seeing a place that is not overly done, very stylish, and very pretty.
Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I did and Happy Weekend!
{images from House and Garden via Faded Youth Blog}

• A-M
    Commented on June 27th, 2008 at 7:10pm

Oh Gwyneth, you are so beautiful and you have such exquisite taste… still one of my favourite actresses. What beautiful photos! A-M xx

• la la Lovely
    Commented on June 27th, 2008 at 9:35pm

A-M, Gwyneth has always been my fav actress. I just love her. She is very glamerous and so is her home.
    Did you ever hear the story of her dad taking her to Paris….because he wanted her to see Paris for the first time with the man that would always love her? That was random but I just love that story.

• The Lil Bee
    Commented on June 28th, 2008 at 8:56am

I remember this actually…I remember coveting her entire home, especially that chandelier. I think I even looked it up at one point and fell over at the price. Probably worth more than all the furnishings combined in my apartment!

• Melissa @ The Inspired Room
    Commented on June 29th, 2008 at 6:34pm

Her house reminds me of her, classy, beautiful and nothing out of place or overly cluttered (no cellulite on that girl!)

Happy day,
    melissa

• la la Lovely
    Commented on June 30th, 2008 at 3:02pm

Lil Bee – that chandelier is fabulous.. I don’t even wanna know how much it cost! :-)

• la la Lovely
    Commented on June 30th, 2008 at 3:03pm

I know Melissa….nothing out of place is right. Wouldn’t you just love to be a fly on the wall to see if it gets a little messy though? I hope it does!

• Jean
    Commented on June 30th, 2008 at 11:23pm

That chandelier is to die for!

• Melissa Lewis
    Commented on July 7th, 2008 at 4:34pm

It’s all so pretty. I especially love the console table for under the tv. I am currently looking for one myself, and that one is perfect!

• la la Lovely
    Commented on July 7th, 2008 at 10:07pm

Melissa- that table is soooo cute! I love the detail of it. If you come across a knock off of any sort, let me know!