Light Fixtures

It seems lately I have a thing for light fixtures.  I guess they are something that I am quite decisive about, perhaps that is it?  And it is an easy way to dress up a room.  I stumbled across these unconventional, yet very cool fixtures this past weekend.

The first is actually a garland made by Artecnica (to see it in gold, which is quite gorgeous, click on the link).  I spotted it at this lovely paperie and gift store called Elizabeth Grace.
And the more rustic piece made of branches or tree roots I spied out at Anthropologie.  It looked pretty easy to replicate and would definitely add some rustic charm to any home!

• Teal Chic
    Commented on August 19th, 2008 at 5:03pm

Those are some pretty cool light fixtures! I especially love the Elizabeth Grace building…gorgeous!

Thank you for the comment, I’m so excited about it. I wish there was a way of taking an image of the screen, so I can keep it :)

• Oliveaux
    Commented on August 19th, 2008 at 8:08pm

Yes, that Elizabeth Grace building is gorgeous! I love the images of food below too! I go to the farmers market each weekend…one of life’s great pleasures!

• la la Lovely
    Commented on August 19th, 2008 at 10:14pm

Thanks, Teal Chic & Oliveaux… that building is very gorgeous… I should put up the picture of the whole building.. you would love.. the store was just as charming on the inside.

• K
    Commented on August 20th, 2008 at 8:33am

So pretty! You find the greatest things! Have a wonderful day!
    oh, and thank you soooo much for visiting my blog. I am beyond honored!
    Best,
    Kait

• please sir
    Commented on August 20th, 2008 at 11:03am

Oh my these are lovely – I’ve always loved that first one!

• A-M
    Commented on August 20th, 2008 at 3:50pm

Oh they are so pretty. I ALWAYS have a thing for light fittings. Trying to choose some now… very difficult! Elizabeth Grace is exquisite! A-M xx

• la la Lovely
    Commented on August 20th, 2008 at 11:34pm

Kait, Diana and A-M.. thanks for stopping by…. thank you for the sweet comments…

A-M – you should post some of your selections.. would love to see!

• porter hovey
    Commented on August 25th, 2008 at 3:06pm

Ohhh! I love the last one!! Totally my favorite!!

• la la Lovely
    Commented on August 25th, 2008 at 9:20pm

Thanks for stopping by Porter Hovey!!!