Me & the Mister on our anniversary last month
I have been tagged by the fabulous Vicki Archer of French Essence (feeling quite honored by this). I have to say this was pretty fun.
Here are the rules of the game:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Mention the rules
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5. Go to each person’s blog and leave them a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the quirky, boring & unspectacular details about me:
1. My vice is McDonald’s. They have the best coke in the world & just a little cheeseburger and fries does the trick for me when I need some comfort food (although I only allow myself once a week).
2. I am addicted to walking outdoors and a lot of times I sing out loud while listening to my ipod and if I’m sure no one is around I even skip, every now and again.
3. I can’t go a day without chocolate
4. I am attempting to learn French with Rosetta Stone
5. I have a tendency to just break out in an English accent from time to time (started this in high school & for some reason can’t break the habit). I’ve gotten pretty good at it, even my English friend would agree.
6. My daughter and I have series of little handshakes that we must do every night before bed… one goes, “One kiss, two kiss, three hugs, doodlebugs!” (with proper corresponding hand motions of course).
Now that I have probably made myself look like a very strange person.. I’ll pass it along to the following and hope they can make me look not so strange!
*Anna at Absolutely Beautiful Things because she was the first blog I found and the first blog I check each day
*Simply Grove because we seem to have a few things in common
*Daisy Pink Cupcake who is bound to be as cheery as her blog
*Two Ellie because she is new to blogging
*Porch Light Interiors because I just like them and we might get double the fun with two sets of quirky details