My Style Is….

The most fabulous Kirsten over at Simply Grove has performed her wonders and diagnosed my style.

…Traditional Glamour with Vintage Undertones...

And I have to say I think she hit it spot on!  Go on over to read my test results!  And even better yet take your own style test!

Thanks, Kirsten!
P.S.  Have you seen Kirsten’s house yet?  If you haven’t, you’re going to want too take the tour!  Click here to see her home!

• Julia
    Commented on November 19th, 2008 at 6:21pm

I love how it sounds “traditional glamour with vintage undertones!” I’m off to get diagnosed.

• paula
    Commented on November 19th, 2008 at 7:30pm

i loved doing this. yours came out lovely. i feel as if she was right on.

• vicki archer
    Commented on November 20th, 2008 at 1:22am

Great style Trina – take a look at French Essence today! xv

• shill
    Commented on November 20th, 2008 at 3:06am

it sounded fancy!!! and indeed very true for one lovely lady like yourself :)

• parisapartment
    Commented on November 20th, 2008 at 9:09am

Hi Trina, I just discovered your blog via French Essence and absolutely love it! Stop by if you get a chance. PS I just heard Carla Bruni on the Today show this a.m. and it was haunting and unexpectedly fabulous. So are the pics you posted of her!

• High-Heeled Foot in the door
    Commented on November 20th, 2008 at 1:44pm

Oh I think that’s a great name for your style. It totally describes the pictures you have posted above.

• citysage
    Commented on November 20th, 2008 at 4:43pm

Wowee what a great description! Where do I get in line?

It’s always fun to see how other people see you, especially after spending so much time in our own heads as we bloggers often do!

• Callie Grayson
    Commented on November 20th, 2008 at 8:29pm

yes, i believe she is correct in her description of you! i can see that!
    what fun. how is the family room coming along? i am a bit behind in my reading. I was in san francisco and i am behind….

love the images!!!

• annechovie
    Commented on November 21st, 2008 at 10:15pm

Sounds fun, Trina! You have great style and isn’t Kirsten the best? I am hopping over to her blog now for the test…