A Couple of Things

Today I love Rachel Ashwell’s Design Studios.  Her normal whites
and light colors with a few pops of bright pink.  Have you been
keeping up with her blog & the current happenings of Shabby Chic?
She is such a dear soul!

And these cozy, pretty comforters from Cath Kidston.  Love the
fabric combination and they look just perfect for a rainy
day like today.  Add this to my wish list please.
And don’t forget to order your fabric from fabric.com for $5 off.
Today is the last day!

• vicki archer
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 1:23pm

I love all these pics together Trina – they look great, probably because I like all the things in the shot! xv

• pink cupcake vintage
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 2:07pm

girrrrl….get thee to the cath kidston factory outlet online! read all about it on my post here

Love your blog p.s.

• The Cherry Blog
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 2:22pm

i can never get enough of shabby chic! and i heart Cath too! x

• la la Lovely
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 3:17pm

Thank you, Vicki, dear!

A Cath Kidston outlet online, dear sweet Pink Cupcake, you have made my day! Can’t wait to have a sneak peek!

xxTrina

• Callie Grayson
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 7:55pm

great post!
    these are a few of my favorite things too.
    love rachel, she is very sweet. I am sad that she is going through such tough times.
    if you love her store, you would love love love her home!!

• la la Lovely
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 8:34pm

Callie.. that is one home I would love to tour.. I love her old home that is shown in her book and also her newer one which is in some current mags.

• Jennifer DeDonato
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 10:45pm

Love it!! Gosh, I wish I could work in that room.

• Rachel Mallon
    Commented on March 25th, 2009 at 1:18am

Thanks for reminding me to check out her blog again. I always get sucked into it.

• SimplyGrove
    Commented on March 25th, 2009 at 10:50am

Love all the Shabby Chic!!! Always puts me in a great mood:)

• Pearl Maple
    Commented on March 29th, 2009 at 1:24am

Usually follow your link from the Brown Button for my weekend cruise for inspiration and never fail to dissappoint here, thanks for all your fun creative posts and links.