Blog Love : Yvestown

Do you know about Yvestown?  I tend to be behind on somethings, so perhaps this isn’t your first introduction.  I was tooling around looking for Cath Kidston inspiration on flickr and happened upon Yvestown and have been wandering around all weekend.  So pretty!  Yvonne really knows how to fix up a place.  Here are a few pretty pictures of her inspiring place along with a great project I hope to try one day (pink table covered in oil cloth above).  Her style is so cheery… a perfect way to start the week.  Have a cheery one!
(oh and now that I’ve been seeing all of this I’m having second, third and fourth thoughts about my fabric choice for my chair.  Now Cath Kidston fabric is looking pretty good to me.. I have given myself the deadline of tonight to decide)
{images via Yvestown & Flickr}

• Sara
    Commented on March 23rd, 2009 at 3:40pm

Oh my. Love every one of those pics. Thanks for sharing!

• LissyLou
    Commented on March 23rd, 2009 at 3:58pm

What great rooms!

• Beach Vintage
    Commented on March 23rd, 2009 at 9:23pm

The gum boot vase is devine. Has given me inspiration to make my own!

• Sofea
    Commented on March 23rd, 2009 at 11:46pm

ooowww….
    they r so cute !

• Jennifer DeDonato
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 12:00am

great pictures…I don’t know where to start they all have something so awesome. I love the boot vase!

• Primrose
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 4:07am

I am a big Cath Kidston fan and so I really love this woman’s style. I hadnt heard of her before so thank you for introducing me! xx

• Kotori
    Commented on March 24th, 2009 at 10:46am

Love these pics… what a genius idea to cover the top of a table with oilcloth…

• Mademoiselle Frou-Frou
    Commented on April 7th, 2009 at 6:42pm

thanks to Yvestown, i found that adorable Cath Kidston wallpaper (shown in pink in one of the pictures) for my room. i bought it in gray and LOVE it!

and THANKS TO YOU for the tip/link you left on my blog (Frou Frou Fashionista) for painting my floors white. That was incredibly sweet!! Pretty soon my house will look like Yvestown…and if it does, i will send you pictures! :-)

xox