Kids Room : UPDATE

Thanks for all the advice everyone.  I should have explained a little more but I didn’t want to make too much to read.
I am def keeping the baby in my room (in bassinet) for about the first 3 months.  Then I would move the little guy to the other room.  My only concern with my guest room is that is the farthest from my room.  My bedroom is at one end of the house and the other ones at the other end (long ranch).  The guest room used to be the master bedroom so it has an attached bathroom and is not really a kids room.  But it certainly would be fine for a multi purpose room.
I always think it isn’t a bad idea to have siblings share a room for a season.  However, I think it is a good point that a new baby will be enough change.  Wasn’t even thinking like that (what a bad mom, I am) and well it is a lot less work to work on one room instead of 2 or 3.  And then combining the 2 boys a year or so from now will be a fun new project.
So now… if anyone has seen any great bedding that would work good in a combined room.  I’m up for options.
Have a lovely weekend!
{images Ohdeedoh}
x

• Mademoiselle Frou-Frou
    Commented on August 28th, 2009 at 10:40am

i wish i knew what to suggest! all the moms out there will know what to do!
    xo

• Scattering Lupines
    Commented on August 28th, 2009 at 11:45am

Do you (or does anyone) know where the Alphabet Animal Sillouette Decals can be found? Those are wonderful.

• melifaif
    Commented on August 28th, 2009 at 3:27pm

I have a friend that does custom bedding, that is fabulous!!!
    Good luck! It will be fun.

• Exquisite Accessories
    Commented on August 28th, 2009 at 10:55pm

Don't think you are a bad mum your just looking at options, I think once the baby has arrived you will know exactly what to do, if your other children do share, orange red yellow & aqua are all nice colours together if you go plain white with wall you can add there colours on the bedding, I will be on the look out for bedroom idears for you now, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day :)

• meg duerksen
    Commented on August 29th, 2009 at 1:20pm

love the big light in that top photo!

• Josephine Tale Peddler
    Commented on August 30th, 2009 at 1:01am

Hee, hee. I was worrying that I sounded as if I was on a soapbox and telling you what you should do! I couldn't imagine you being a bad mother in a million years! xx

• Callie Grayson
    Commented on August 30th, 2009 at 8:26pm

the rooms in your previous post, awesome!!!
    I don't know how to advise you, I don't have children. Hope all is well with you, we must get together before baby comes, I could drive out your way since it is more difficult for you with kids and baby on the way:)
    xx
    callie

• paula
    Commented on August 31st, 2009 at 8:13am

I didn't even think of the change either, I guess that makes us both bad moms;)

• vicki archer
    Commented on September 1st, 2009 at 2:49am

You are wonderful mothers and never forget that…..and those little darlings will be happy wherever they sleep. xv

• dedeetsyshop
    Commented on September 1st, 2009 at 10:35am

I am in love with that first picture! That chandelier is fabulous! And that white couch…I wonder where that is from?? Love it all!

• Kenziepoo
    Commented on September 3rd, 2009 at 12:36am

You sound like a great mom!! I always like fawn & forest…they have great bedding and also design public. :) Have fun deciding!!

I also have a blog called http://www.Kenziepoo.blogspot.com which is all about baby with different ideas from clothes to decor! :)

Have fun deciding!!