This

I have piles of this . . .

{electronic} mail, that is.

And piles of this . . .
and yes I’m feeling a little dramatic (just a smidge) and in fact I’ve been called dramatic before. Can you believe it?

And I wish my hair looked this . . .

because I’m starting to think my hair looks better on the days I don’t wash it than the days I do (really bad). And mostly it would be easy but sadly, this look would not look so great on me. I think she looks like a perfect faerie and I wish I looked like one too. A twinkle in my eye, a smirk in my smile and a secret in my heart.
We are watching this . . .
I’ve got one little sick and one little cat napper (meow..why won’t you take a nap longer than 30 min?).
Did you like this movie? I liked the beginning and I liked the end. I love the music and I love the look but the middle is a little too middle for me. I do like when they say, “If you have a problem, eat it. It’s the only way to solve a problem.” So if you have any problems today just eat them…that is what I think I will do too.

• Jennifer
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 11:28am

I really liked this post. Haven't seen the movie but I used to read these books to my sons who are now 31 and 29. I loved the artwork. I always have laundry, I have short hair but do not look half that pixie like. I'm trying not to at my problems because then I gain weight. Wishing you a cuddly day with your little ones and time for you. Jennifer jennsthreegraces

• paula
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 12:56pm

I would so love to rock a pixie cut although I don't have the hair for it or the guts.

• 1 Funky Woman
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 1:02pm

I use to have hair just like that. I keep telling myself that someday I'll do it again. For now I am growing it and its red. Oh the magic we get from a bottle. I don't have piles of mail but I seem to always have piles of laundry and if I only looked that good doing it then maybe it wouldn't matter, lol!

• Priscila
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 1:07pm

I have so much mail and clothes to do too. grr..not fun! I saw that movie and hated it! Oh my gosh so not a kids movie!!! Not something I would want to watch again and I really didnt like it when I watched it the first time..

• this blessed nest
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 2:05pm

adore that photo of the laundry & clothes line. brillant! and so so true at my house as well!

p.s. in my book, it is okay to be dramatic. it helps in getting some volunteers. ;)

• A-M
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 2:17pm

Oh Trina, what a cute post. Love the melodramatic washing image… it made me laugh out loud!… don't we all feel that way… all the time! Hope your little one feels better and other little one decides to sleep! A-M xx

• bink & boo
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 3:34pm

Ooh I think you just found my next hair cut. Thanks!

• Porchlight Interiors
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 6:44pm

I'm hearing you with the washing and mail! As for the pixie haircut, I think less than one percent of the population can pull that off and I'm definitely not one of them! Have a great day! Tracey xx

• The Zhush
    Commented on March 15th, 2010 at 9:17pm

Hi! New to your blog and loving it! Just adore your cute rhyming profile and everything else I have laid eyes on! Didn't see WTWTA, but LOVE the soundtrack!

• Exquisite Accessories
    Commented on March 16th, 2010 at 4:29am

Totaly agree my e-mail in box is chocka the washing has to be put in the dryer (rain rain rain) The wild things havent seen movie yet but my daughters dancing school did a drama piece from the book it was fantastic, the kids were all around 6 & 7 so cute & funny. oh & just had a hair cut not that short though I'm not brave enough!! Elaine :)

• Raru
    Commented on March 16th, 2010 at 9:11am

So cute post. Love it.
    Thank you. Have a great day.

Raru