Poop

Yes, I said it. POOP. I know, the exact opposite of lovely, right? That is what we are dealing with here or lack there of I should say and this is in regards to the baby, that is {just to clarify}. I don’t know if any of you other mommies dealt with this but for some reason Brave doesn’t go but every 3 or 4 days and that makes him a very uncomfortable little guy which means he is up all hours of the night and {after 5 months} I am finding things like laundry, dinner and trips to Target daunting. This too shall pass {no pun intended}.

Anyways, I felt I should share something brown. Pretty brown that is. And in honor of other pretty browns, I’m off to find some chocolate.
xx

• Sundari
    Commented on April 21st, 2010 at 11:13pm

Oh that's not good. Poor guy. But you still made a lovely post out of it, hopefully everything ends pretty for him too.

• Karli @ RockyBella
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 12:17am

haha…. this post totally made me laugh.
    And that pink Message Bible is what I have and read out of all the time. I LOVE it. The best bible I've ever had… and not just because its pink. =)

• Mariska Meijers
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 1:29am

Well I having my morning laugh over a hot coco! Funny posting xo

• A Thrifty Mrs
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 4:51am

Oh no!

Poop vibes heading your way.

• Cindy ~ Open Ended
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 8:21am

LOL!! Wow, I don't think I could do chocolate after that post!!
    So funny….

• Annie
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 9:03am

Maybe a little bit of olive oil might help him "pass" the problem?? Just a teeny bit to help lube him up…

• Melinda
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 9:17am

My son was the same way! Not to be gross but try taking his temperature rectally…that tends to stimulate things. Good luck!

• Pink Wallpaper
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 12:48pm

Oh no….not fun!! but i love your "poop" pics :)

• Callie Grayson
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 8:21pm

poor little Brave!
    my niece had went through the same thing, very uncomfortable for them.
    Hope all is well soon!!
    xx
    callie

• nicole
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 9:11pm

Are you breastfeeding? if so nothing to worry about! My daughter didnt go for WEEKS at a time when I was exclusively breastfeeding. There is very little waste product.

• Renee Finberg
    Commented on April 22nd, 2010 at 9:43pm

poopy brown…is one of my favorite shades to work with.

x hahaha

• A-M
    Commented on April 23rd, 2010 at 12:18am

Oh my eldest was exactly like that and despite being breastfed, he really was not a happy little chappy. We would lie him in a warm bath whenever we could to give him relief. Hang in there… your little darling will be over this nasty bit before you know it. Take comfort in the fact that we feel and remember your pain! A-M xx

• Small Burst
    Commented on April 23rd, 2010 at 6:07am

I love these dark chocolatey colors! Hope you found some chocolates.

• PrettyLittleNonsense
    Commented on April 23rd, 2010 at 1:37pm

Shocking title leading to lovely photos.. well done! lol

• Romantic Pansy
    Commented on April 23rd, 2010 at 3:23pm

hello!!!

i am doing a raffle in my blog! i hope you like my lady-brooches! :D you only have to leave a comment and if you win i will send you the brooch! take part of the raffle if you want! Thank you!

• Gaia
    Commented on April 23rd, 2010 at 6:02pm

you deserve a big quantity of chocolate!
    I love the brown vespa…PERFECT!
    Have a great weekend!

• la la Lovely
    Commented on April 23rd, 2010 at 9:35pm

Thanks for all the sweet comments… It's reassuring knowing some of you have been through this too. My other 2 didn't go through this (& all three have been breastfed) I guess all babies are different. Thanks for sharing your stories and for your encouragement!
    xx Trina

• la la Lovely
    Commented on April 23rd, 2010 at 9:35pm

xx Trina

• RafaelLetso21555
    Commented on April 26th, 2010 at 9:16am

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Kelley Moore
    Commented on April 26th, 2010 at 5:50pm

I'm sure your son will one day love this post…and in the meanwhile, I'll just roll my tongue back into my mouth after its reaction to that gorgeous Vespa.

• Fern and Feather