sometimes it’s the little things, right?
Here’s my list of little Bliss for the week:
1. using my grandma’s old silverware. it’s pretty. it’s old. and best of all it makes me think of her often.
2. finding a note from my sweet ella hidden in my notebook amongst grocery lists and the like. this is like a million and ten times better than finding a note from your mom in your lunch box.
3. having some random good luck. i won two giveaways from these two great blogs:
4. a clean kitchen. even though it only lasts for about 5 minutes tops.
5. friends that help carry the load. “divide and conquer,” is one way a friend of mine put it. love that.
6. baking a cake. i tried angel food cake this weekend. baking is just good for the soul. here is the recipe (i didn’t have cake flour so used regular cake flour minus a tbsp & then added a tbsp of cornstarch & sifted like 8 times. this is the make your own cake flour recipe, according to google….although the cake turned out a wee bit less fluffy i had 2 people say liked it better a little more dense. so this is how i’ll make it)
7. AND . . . today is the last day of school. goodbye routine.
what has been your little bliss this week? sometimes little really is lovelier.