To Do or Not To Do

I cannot seem to come anywhere near close to completing any to do lists that I have, lately. I am trying to be OK with this but I am, so, not. And why is it that other people’s piles kind of look pretty and cool and always very interesting. Do people think that when they come to my house or are they just seeing the mess that I see? I’m going to hope they see something interesting. Maybe? Ok, no, not really.
And speaking of to do lists. Teux Deux is a pretty cool online / app list program that I am digging lately. My new trick is to put like 3 things on it a day so I can feel like I am completing my list. However, this morning, I’ve done nothing but looked around at pretty pictures online. Which I haven’t been able to do lately, either. Now if pre-school and morning nap only lasted another 6 hours I’d be good to go, at least for today!
xoxo
images . weheartit .

• Maria
    Commented on October 14th, 2010 at 12:38pm

another 6 hours…it a dream :-)))

lovely greetings!

• Miz.November
    Commented on October 14th, 2010 at 2:28pm

Never enough hours in the day, is there? All we can do is take a deep breath and go at it one thing at a time. I think we are all pretty much in the same boat.

• A-M
    Commented on October 14th, 2010 at 2:40pm

Oh you are not alone. There are so many distractions to daily life! I have had an accounting pile tormenting me for MONTHS….stuff is due… I hate it soooo much but today is the last day to do it all…. yuk.. just gotta do it.
    The 3 things list is a good idea… just so you can feel you have accomplished something! A-M xx

• Splenderosa
    Commented on October 14th, 2010 at 5:55pm

I can totally relate.

• D A V S
    Commented on October 14th, 2010 at 8:49pm

I know what you mean about wandering if other people see the same mess you see, I think it's pretty normal though…but jeez, I mean if that's normal than it's got to be a pretty normal thing for others to only see what's interesting in an otherwise messy environment! Right? This is good!~:)

• Luciana Onofre
    Commented on October 15th, 2010 at 3:52pm

Tu blog es maravilloso!

Luciana

• vicki archer
    Commented on October 16th, 2010 at 10:14am

It is much more fun to make the list than do the list……Have a fun weekend Trina, xv.

• Allison
    Commented on October 20th, 2010 at 1:11pm

Going to download this app now!