Yesterday, I got the kids all dressed, out the door, on time, and to school minus any fights.  This is a miracle of sorts in itself.  Only to see that no one else was at school.  It was one of those days.
Today, I’m off to the baby store to pick up some needed things like a double stroller, baby wash, and so on.
Here is a scary thought.  I’m beginning to think a stay in the hospital after baby might be relaxing.  I know better than that… it’s just been THAT busy.  Knowing I won’t have a computer or a meal to cook or groceries to get or laundry to do, maybe that will be nice.  If you told me this I would tell you there is nothing relaxing about the hospital.  I think I may just a little crazy in the brain today?
How are you?  Any crazy in your brain?
Here are my little la la’s on Easter.  Next group picture there will be a very itty bitty la la.  Sometimes I look at these three though and wonder, wherever did this big kids come from?
I hope your Tuesday is better than your Monday and that your week is filled with spring weather.

• Elena @ white picket fence
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 9:27am

Is it crazy that I don't think you're crazy to think a stay in the hospital is relaxing?
    I was up literally all night with Isobel my 4 year old and an ear infection so i might just have a little crazy today too!
    Your kids are gorgeous!!

• Brandi {not your average ordinary}
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 10:45am

Your children are so beautiful. And I think being a little bit crazy in the head is a good thing. The truly creative are always a wee crazy. Good luck with all your errands today, Trina!

• Pinecone
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 11:28am

Such cuties!! Love your daughters dress.

We have gone to school when no one else was there before too…I hate when stuff like that happens.

Hope you get a little relax in before baby.
    xo
    Ashlyn

• A-M
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 2:01pm

Oh Trina, they are angels. I wish you all the best for your bub's arrival. A-M xx

• Felicity
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 3:40pm

Sending you a great big warm and fuzzy hug on this wet and wonky day.

xx Felicity

• Fifi Flowers
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 5:34pm

PRECIOUS photos!!!

• Beth - In My World...
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 8:55pm

What adorable little buttons! They are absolutely precious!

I hope you do get to relax and rest and have someone deliver meals to you as you recline in bed (just pretend it is something edible.)

Many blessings to you and your beautiful family!

• Hallie
    Commented on April 26th, 2011 at 10:10pm

OOhhhh they are beautiful and go easy on yourself! You do so so so much! I have only two and they're 18 and 20 now…enjoy because it is true, they grow up. Good luck and love with everything.

• Allison {Live Love Small}
    Commented on April 27th, 2011 at 12:15am

how cute are your kiddos! i totally agree with you and think a few nights in the hospital would be relaxing. ;) my girlfriends and i talk about it all of the time. ha!

• rooth
    Commented on April 27th, 2011 at 8:28am

The pictures are too cute! I love your daughter's earrings.