i want. i love. i have ROYALLY

i want.
a cuppa of Katea & William

i love.

all of these hats.  what is up america?  certainly not these types of hats on our heads.  i’m ready to start a trend.  you with me?

i have.

been laughing at this

and this site.

So do you have Royal Wedding fever?  If I had more energy I’d def be having a viewing party.  But I think it will just be me and my cup of tea!

{sorry about the spacing today….blogger is a bugger}

images / donkey products / madhattery / bltwy

• LouBoo
    Commented on April 28th, 2011 at 12:42am

Hi! I think it's really charming how the whole world seems into this wedding! In the UK it's absolutely electric now counting down! The hats are fab! Fascinators seem to feature at every wedding I go to…surely it's not just a British thing? Go ahead! Start that trend! Lou x

• decomarta
    Commented on April 28th, 2011 at 3:45am

Yeah, I'm crazy too :) I can't wait!

• Sandra
    Commented on April 28th, 2011 at 9:49am

Love the hats…it will definitely be a wonderful smorgasbord of hats at the Royal Wedding.
    Enjoy the Wedding
    Sandra

• la la Lovely
    Commented on April 28th, 2011 at 10:12am

I know .. I love all of the buzz…. I wish I had been watching more of it. I'm such an Anglophile and I think Kate is gorge!

Lou- Maybe more European but nobody over this way wears hats to weddings. It would be very very rare. Sad, right!

xo

• Paris Hotel Boutique
    Commented on April 28th, 2011 at 5:11pm

Love the hats!! And, where can you get that tea? It's adorable!

• LisaMende
    Commented on April 28th, 2011 at 8:11pm

I have the fever and am going to be at a pj party at 4:30 in the morning drinking bloodies!!!! yay!!!

• Exquisite Accessories
    Commented on April 28th, 2011 at 11:07pm

Yes I am so excited Trina, my hubby & son are banned to the small TV to watch there Footy & my daughter & myself will be watchin the wedding on the big screen so looking forward to it, I have the chocolates just got to get the wine. :)) hope you enjoy too! x

• third room studio
    Commented on April 29th, 2011 at 12:32am

I wasn't born when Charles and Dianna got married, but I wonder if it was this crazy – just about every TV station in Australia is all night wedding. I'm going out, so I will miss it, but I have no doubt I'll get to see it in future!

• Dumbwit Tellher
    Commented on May 1st, 2011 at 10:56am

Yes I sure did and I still do. I'm ready for a fascinator revolution in the grand USA!

The tea bags are a hoot! : )

• la la Lovely
    Commented on May 1st, 2011 at 10:02pm

The tea bags can be bought here

• Fern and Feather
    Commented on May 2nd, 2011 at 8:57am

that video is so good… I am so gullible I had to see if it really was them… dah!!! ha… mommy brain!