Fave Friday

H&M Striped bag  / Surf Spray / Neon Pink Washi Tape / Bellocq Tea / Little Hippo Card / Rings : mixing spikes + sparkles

Sigh.  It’s Friday.  I always welcome Friday with a big smile.  Probably because I know the next two days bring a slower pace, including no rushed mornings, no packing lunches and no school runs.  That is reason enough to smile.  I have no plans this weekend.  Which is just great.  I’m only hoping to do some organizing.  In my mind I scheme up ways to get organized once and for all but really I’m not so sure that is doable at this stage in life with 4 little la la’s.  I did, however, spend a lot of time organizing myself digitally (more to come on that next week) and it feels way good.

As always, I have a few favorite links to share with you from around the web but I also wanted to share a few of my faves as in things this week.  Shown Above.  My MOST fave thing is my new little kitty iPhone case.  Yes, it has ears!  Alyssa had one at ALT and it just kept catching my eye (and it totally kind of reminds me of my kids lunch boxes).

01 / We all loved Tom Ford’s dress for Gwyneth.  But I’m fascinated by 24 hours with Tom Ford.  And I wish for his lipstick.

02 / This post about keeping your inbox at zero (yes 0) totally inspired me this week.  And I got it done!

03 / I hope to sit-up this weekend.

04 / Traveling with little ones is manageable or at least worth it in the end.

05 / Brilliant gift for baby.  I want to order one for Rocco Royal straight away.

06 / I love this new weekly post called TWEETABLEQUOTE.  You know I love words + these are words made pretty.

07 / Could someone please teach me how to my hair like this?

FOR MORE  L O V E L Y :
Inspiration / PINTEREST
Chatter / TWITTER
Pictures / INSTAGRAM
Info /  FACEBOOK

• Christina
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 10:01am

Trina, I just organized my Pinterest. I created 30 more boards and deleted 300 pins. And I want to kiss it – it looks so nice. That was my digital organization for the week :)

• Trina
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 10:38am

@Christina, That is awesome. I just went through mine and made sure my board were categorized but I’d like to do more. Delete pins. Rename boards, etc etc. If only I had all the time in the world. coffee or lunch next week?
    xo .t

• WorthyStyle
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 10:23am

I LOVE Bumble & Bumble surf spray. The best product ever!

• Trina
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 10:37am

@WorthyStyle, Agreed. I tried their new texture product that comes in a tube and it doesn’t even compare. This is def my fave!
    xo .t

• Jackie
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 12:03pm

I am dying over your iphone case! So cute-and under $4?? Crazy good deal. I only have an ipod, but if I had an iphone I would be ordering it in a heartbeat.

• Trina
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 3:35pm

@Jackie, I know.. I can hardly believe it was that cheap too. They might have iPod cases?
    xo . t

• Alyssa // welikewelove
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 12:29pm

LOVE THIS TRINA! Our iphones are BFFs :) & thanks for inspiring TWEETABLEQUOTE– you are the best! xx

• Trina
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 3:36pm

@Alyssa // welikewelove, BFF’s for sure! Thanks giving me the 411 on the super cute case. AND… I’m so glad i could provide a little inspiration. I had no idea I really did so but I LOVE this new feature. I love a good quote and the hand drawn/design element is gorgeous!
    xo .t

• Calico Child
    Commented on March 2nd, 2012 at 5:31pm

hee cute kitty case ;) have a lovely weekend with the family Trina :) x

• Paula
    Commented on March 3rd, 2012 at 9:16pm

The bag is amazing and I can’t live without my surf spray :)