Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards via La La Lovely

Do you do Christmas cards?  This year we did our cards with Pinhole Press.  This is the first year I’ve done cards with them, but I’ve always been so happy with any and everything I’ve ordered from Pinhole.

We snapped some pictures of our wild brood and I knew I wanted to keep the look and layout simple, this year.  So instead of choosing a card with a lot going on, I opted to be kind of playful with our photo. The baby boys look like little wild cubs (and pretty much act like little wild cubs most of the time too).  I’m kind of obsessed with their lion hats (to say the least).

Christmas Cards via La La Lovely

And speaking of Christmas cards, one of my holiday traditions has to do with them.  Every year while filing out my Christmas cards I watch Little Women.  I found myself doing this a couple of years in a row and deemed it my own little personal tradition….And now I look forward to watching and writing every year.

Christmas Cards via La La Lovely

If you haven’t ordered any cards yet, check out Pinhole Press and if you are all about a good pen… this is the one i’m loving at the moment.

• Whitney Worthington
    Commented on December 12th, 2012 at 4:21pm

What cute cards! I think since we got married this year, and in mid/late Fall, we will do New Years cards. So many of our friends are of varying religions that this just keeps it less confusing!

• Sunshine
    Commented on December 12th, 2012 at 11:34pm

Darling cards! Love the fun shot! Tell me, did you make that polka dot chain??? If so how – are those wooden beads wrapped in fabric??

• Trina
    Commented on December 13th, 2012 at 12:47am

thank you! i didn’t make the chain. it is actually from ikea….in their holiday decor section. but wooden beads wrapped in fabric sounds like a pretty great idea! xo . t

• Mary
    Commented on December 13th, 2012 at 3:39pm

Adorable cards!

• Kory
    Commented on December 16th, 2012 at 6:51pm

These are absolutely adorable! I love the (somewhat) candid-ness of it as well!

• Trina
    Commented on December 17th, 2012 at 10:56pm

Thanks! There is no such thing as totally posed picture in our house anymore…but that is ok… I love capturing real life! xo. t

• Colleen / Inspired to Share
    Commented on December 20th, 2012 at 12:16pm

Ah, so cute!! And I love the lion hats. This is perfect!!