it’s no secret that i’m a huge land of nod fan. love the products. love the people. love their never ending commitment to creativity. they continue to create products that are for families, not just kids. my house certainly tells this story. remember that time they came over and we were in the catalog (gosh that was fun). my living room is both sophisticated and so fun because of that collaboration. i mean they just know how to design products that work in a little’s room or a living room. This lamp, which we have in my living room, is a great example (and my favorite).
i always look forward to their catalog because it’s so darling and honestly, i get a lot of great design ideas from their excellent styling. i’m loving the latest catalog so much, i thought i’d share a few of my favorite items right now:
1. electron pendant lamp / how cute would these look hanging over nightstands on either side of the bed? in a kid’s room or a grownies.
2. where the heart is art / this hometown personalized art makes my heart swell. personalized without being too personalized. you know?
3. color static rug / i recently saw a photo of this rug being hand loomed in india and it was ah-mazing.
4. jenny lind doll bed set / everything is better mini. i wish la la was little enough to put this on her christmas list. it’s so darling and certainly the type of toy that gets passed down through the generations. matching beds for you + dolly. and, this is the doll, i’d want for the bed. you know, if i was going to play house.
6. now you see it acrylic desk chair / because i still like see through chairs.
7. ombre play home canopy / forget the kids, i’d like one of these to hide out in. i can’t pick my fave color, cause they are all so pretty.