a few ideas for mother’s day. for your mom, for you, for your hubby to have sneak peek at.
mother’s day always sneaks up on me. probably because i don’t have to prepare for it (best holiday ever). i love thinking about what to give, but, lets be honest, i also like creating my own little wish list. so, with wish lists in mind, i thought i’d create a little board for you. you know, to cleverly pass along to your honey or leave open on your computer screen. i mean, just in case he asked for some ideas. or, in case, you need ideas for your mom. here goes :
1. long bar earrings / if you want to go fancy, than i would fancy these. they are modern and elegant.
2. mid city tote / because every mom’s bag has to be big. this is super cool because it can be big or small. good for diapers or date nights.
4. clear sunnies / sunny and clear skies await you, even when your eyes are tired.
5. prtty peauhsun tight body lotion / i love lotions and promising potions. i’d really like to try this tightening and tinting one.
6. memphis cushion / little pops of pretty go a very long way!
7. raw gemstone ring / lately it’s the unpolished that has been standing out to me. you don’t have to be shiny to shine.
9. fit bit / this is on my wish list. while i move around a lot as a mom, i need to work on just moving for myself (ahem – exercise)
what are you giving this mother’s day or wishing for?
this post is in collaboration with uncommon goods. all opinions are my own.