i’ve been pregnant 4 times, 3 whole years of my life, to be exact. while it was an exciting time, it was also a hard time. i’m sure you can relate. however, by pregnancy #3 i was really starting to figure out what made growing a person a bit more, pleasurable or maybe we should say comfortable. i came across products that added a bit of pampering, and clothing where comfort was king, but style never suffered . . . you get the idea.
if you are expecting (congrats!), here are a few products i think you’ll really love :
1. buffalo carry-all by oioi / i love that this bag has all the bells and whistles of diaper bag without looking like one.
2. splendid long sleeve scoop neck raglan sleeve maternity pullover / being comfy is key when pregnant. the relaxed look of this long sleeve tee is perfect for yoga pants or stylish jeans.
3. tummy rub stretch mark oil by mamma mio / every expectant mom needs pampering. i loved the ritual of using this oil, everyday, when I was pregnant.
4. convertible sleeve maternity shirt dress ⁄ this is the perfect little black maternity dress to have in your closet, because you can dress it up or dress it down in a pinch.
5. 7 for all mankind secret fit belly® 5 pocket skinny leg maternity jeans / the patented secret fit belly make these maternity jeans a must. the straight leg and dark wash are flattering and work great with boots, heels or flats.
to see more great picks for expectant moms head over to destinationmaternity.com
image / the glow
+this post is in collaboration with instyle magazine + destination maternity. all opinions are my own.